Target one of the most important iPhone games market
With more than 2.2 millions of iPhone and iPoch Touch, France is the 4th most important market for iPhone and iPod Touch games*. All the three operators now distribute the iPhone resulting in the 2nd faster growing market**.
Pocket Gamer France is the most important French website dedicated to mobile games, and is also a reference source for French-speaking players around the world (mainly in Belgium, Switzerland and Canada). Pocket Gamer France delivers more than 700,000 pageviews per month from more than 130,000 unique visitors.
With 100% of our visitors interested in iPhone games, Pocket Gamer France offers you the opportunity to reach a very qualified audience.
- 728x90 Top Banner (rotating)
- 300x250 Top Rectangle (rotating)
- 125x125 top Square (or 300x125)
- 468x60 Integrated Banner
- Full website skinning
- Genre sponsoring: your banner on all the page related to a game genre (ie: stategy, brain training, etc.)
Looking for another way of promoting your game? We are always open to discuss other possibilities! Keep in mind that : 1) We want to keep our visitors experience as pleasant as possible so we do not accept intrusive formats like pop-up/under, etc. 2) No editorial content is for sale. We keep an absolute separation between the editorial content and the advertising.
That being said, you are welcome to contact us to discuss about how we could help you to make your iPhone game a success.
All our ads are sold on a 7 days basis (except for category sponsoring which is monthly based) and start as low à 25 € / week !
You can contact us using our contact form or writing us at adverstising jmobil.fr
Si you want to buy a larger campaign, you can also contact our media houses. Notice that due to their commission, the rates for the advertising spaces are higher than buing them directly from us.
- Free-Zone: Largest video game ad network in France.
- iPhone Alliance: First international iPhone advertising network
- 18/10 Installez vous sur le Trône de Fer dans Reigns: Game of Thrones
- 17/10 2B propulse le lancement de Star Ocean: Anamnesis
- 17/10 Le nouveau idle-game Tap Empire assouvit votre soif de profit
- 17/10 Un nouveau Tony Hawk sur mobiles
- 16/10 Mewtwo à l'honneur dans le nouveau trailer de Pokémon: Let's Go
- 16/10 Un console bundle pour Diablo III Switch
- 12/10 Test de Dragon Ball FighterZ
- 12/10 Badland Brawl bondit sur l'App Store et Google Play
- 11/10 Nintendo chouchoute ses abonnés avec une version spéciale de The Legend of Zelda
- 11/10 Sega annonce Revolve8: Episodic Duelling